Friday, January 05, 2007

Spreadsheets and flowcharts

I'm still alive - I've just been busy.
I'm waiting to hear about the position I applied for, hoping I get the job. I applied about 6 weeks ago. Holidays are terrible for getting things done.
Speaking of getting things done, I'm trying to keep to a (flexible) schedule I set up for myself. I'm trying to devote one hour a day, 4 days a week, to doing the stuff around the house (apartment) I never want to do. Breaking it up into little bits makes it far less onerous.
And I think I'm renewing acquaintances again. Or trying to. I'm terrible about forgetting to call someone I don't see or hear from on a regular basis. If you haven't heard from me recently, your turn will come. Or just give me a call!

1 comment:

Yawnna said...

Heya Rob! I hope you get the job. Let me know how it goes.

We hope to see you soon. Take care.